- Grow your professional and personal LGBT+ network
- Connect with the Reaching Out community, board, staff, and corporate partners
- Gain valuable leadership experience.
- Complimentary travel, accommodation, and registration to the event you help organize.
- Create event theme and content that educates, inspires, and connects the Reaching Out community.
- Utilize the expansive Reaching Out network to construct and execute your vision.
- Oversee other students and session participants.
Application deadline is November 1, 2020. For any questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com.
Event Dates: October 2021
Open to: Current MBA students and recent graduates (graduated in the past 5 years)
Since our founding in 1999, teams of LGBT+ MBA & graduate students have been selected to create our conference’s content and be part of an ever-growing legacy of innovation, leadership and education in the LGBT+ community. Each team works with Reaching Out staff and board to shape the overall theme and content for the conference’s student and professional attendees. The Leadership team is the most involved in the planning of the conference from start to finish. All participation expenses are paid for event leaders.
Event Dates: March 2021 – if in person, New York City
Open to: Professionals and All Students
Out Women in Business is a one-day conference that raises the visibility and connects LBT+ women in business (at all levels, regardless of an MBA). In past years, the event has attracted speakers including Tammy Smith, Roberta Kaplan, and Mayor Annise Parker. All participation expenses are paid for event leaders.
Event Dates: April 2021 – if in person, Chicago
Open to: All Current Students with a leadership position within their LGBT+ club at business school
Now in its 14th year, the leadership summit brings together rising club leaders for two days to network, share experiences and best practices, and hear about national LGBT+ issues and initiatives All participation expenses are paid for event leaders.