Webinar: LGBT+ Workplace Management
LGBT+ Workplace Management: From Policy To Practice
Reaching Out MBA is partnering with our pro-bono law firm, Greenberg Traurig (GT) for our July webinar, LGBT+ Workplace Management: From Policy To Practice. GT Shareholder, John Richards, will discuss how to move inclusive policy into practice at the organizational and individual level including as follows:
- Explaining LGBT+ terminology to every workplace audience
- Making the case for LGBT+ inclusiveness to achieve cultural “buy-in” at the leadership, management, and employee level
- Showing how investment in workplace compliance supports LGBT+ inclusion
- Teaching management how to spot and appropriately respond to, and/or escalate LGBT+ workplace compliance issues.
- Recognizing the unique challenges that remote work environments create for LGBT+ employees.
- Supporting the defense of LGBT+ harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation claims
- Corporate Partners and Post-MBA Professionals in senior leadership roles
- In-House Legal/Compliance departments
- Leadership/Management in DE&I Roles