Reaching Out MBA Slack Workspace
Thank you for your interest in joining the Reaching Out MBA Slack! We hope you will use this space to stay engaged with the ROMBA community.
We value your participation in Slack and we encourage you to launch new discussions, polls, post relevant articles, and share events, as well as engage with existing messages in the channels you join.
In order to gain access to the Reaching Out MBA Slack, please fill out the below form. Upon submission, you will receive an automated email with the link to join our Slack.
Below are the current Slack channels we are offering, based on industry interest as well as broad geographical locations. We plan to launch even more Slack channels throughout 2024.
- east-coast: for those living on the East Coast (includes Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, DC)
- international: for those living outside of the United States
- midwest: for those living in the Midwest (includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin)
- south: for those living in the South (includes Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia)
- west-coast: for those living on the West Coast (includes Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)
- consulting: for those currently working in consulting or interested in working in consulting
- finance: for those currently working in finance or interested in working in finance
- healthcare: for those currently working in healthcare or interested in working in healthcare
- marketing: for those currently working in marketing or interested in working in marketing
- social-impact: for those currently working in social impact or interested in working in social impact
- tech: for those currently working in tech or interested in working in tech
- current-lgbtqclub-leaders: for those who are currently leading their business school’s LGBTQ+ club
- everybody: the default channel for everyone in our Slack workspace
- fellows-2023 (private – please email email@example.com if you are a 2023 Fellow who wants to join this channel)
To join our Slack workspace, please fill out the form embedded below. You can also access the form here.
After this initial launch of Slack for Reaching Out MBA, we plan to launch even more channels in 2024:
- fellows-2024 (private)
- mbas-of-color (private)
- trans-nb-gnc-mbas (private)