CONSULTING CASE COMPETITION
The 21st annual LGBTQ+ MBA case competition, sponsored by Bain & Co., is an opportunity for LGBTQ+ graduate students to showcase their analytical, presentation, and strategic skills to judges comprised of professionals from Reaching Out’s various consulting corporate partners. All entrants must be LGBTQ+ or active ally MBAs/graduate students who are registered to attend the 2022 ROMBA Conference.
1st Place Award: $5,000
2nd Place Award: $2,500
3rd Place Award: $1,000
- Registration Deadline: Once 21 applications are received or by 11:59 PM PT, September 18, 2022
- APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED – 21 APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
- Case Sent to Teams: September 19, 2022
- Material Submission Deadline: 11:59 PM PT, October 2, 2022
- Competition Date: October 8, 2022
- Team Breakfast: 7:45AM-8:15AM
Preliminary Rounds: 8:30AM – 11:15AM
Final Round: 12:00PM – 1:15PM