To mitigate the risk of the transmission of Covid-19, attendees are asked to commit to the following prior to registering for OWIB 2022:
- You will agree to and follow the ROMBA Covid-19 Code of Conduct. You can download a copy for your records here.
- You will always wear a mask in all shared spaces, except when actively eating or drinking. (N-95 masks are recommended.)
- To provide valid proof of Covid-19 vaccination before or upon arrival and check-in.
- That during your participation in this event, you release and hold harmless Reaching Out MBA from all liability related to Covid-19 and arising from your participation. You can download a copy of the ROMBA Waiver, Release of Liability and Indemnification for your records here.
- Registration for this event is non-refundable. Any canceled/forfeited fees will be considered a donation to the ongoing work of Reaching Out MBA.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!